Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Kitchen Creations: Buttaaa Chicken

Seriously, ya'll there's nothing butta than this chicken.  (I had to share one of my many puns I dish out when making this chicken.)
There's a whole lot of healthier things to eat, but we put our butter chicken on top of salad so that kind of balances it out, right? 
This is my husbands favorite chicken recipe, but I only use it with salad. And since chicken salad is one of our weekly go-to's, as you can probably tell (I have at least 4 posts mentioning salad).  I probably cook this once or twice a month.  
Like I said the recipe isn't for the health conscious, but it is delicious and super easy.  And it's so perfect on top of salad.  

I  take a cup/one stick of butter, 3 chicken breasts cut into chunks, and my choice of seasoning, and throw them in a iron skillet on medium.  I stir every 3 to 4 minutes, and the chicken is done in 15-20 minutes. It's not a lot of work at all.  
If you're wondering, my seasonings of choice are: basil, onion powder, parsley, paprika, garlic powder, lemon pepper, pepper, and a little bit of spice (hot sauce, pepper flakes, etc.).  I skip the salt on this one because there's so much butter.  But I change my seasoning occasionally, and the butter chicken always comes out perfect.  So if you ever try it, just season to taste and do what's comfortable.

Deliciousness is butta few steps away.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment