Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Kitchen Creations: "Homemade" Croutons

Quick kitchen creation today! 
I had the displeasure of overcooking the garlic bread the other week. I've been having a lot of those kind of days lately.
Well, one man's trash can be the same man's treasure.  
My overcooked, but not quite burnt garlic bread may not have been the best bread, but it became the perfect croutons for our salad.  
Seriously, y'all we all loved the bursts of flavor; I'm never buying croutons again! 
Simply bake garlic bread until the top and bottom is hard, but not burnt. (I think it took me like 30 minutes to do this. I'm not completely sure, because I didn't over bake the bread on purpose.) 
Then cut it up, and toss it on top of a salad.  
Easy & you can add that you make the best homemade croutons to your list of cooking accomplishments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment