Monday, December 12, 2016

Adding A Little Peppermint

I've been watching a lot of Food Network. A lot!  Last night, they were doing something with peppermints on a holiday edition of some show. Peppermints have been running through my mind All. Day. Long. They are a candy that's "in season".  So here's 20 things that can be made a bit more festive with peppermints, peppermint sticks, or candy canes. 
These are all things I've had . 
1. Chocolate Milk 
2. Tea 
3. Water 
4. Milk (I have not had this, but I put some crushed candy cane in my boys' milk this morning and they've been asking about it all day 
5. Applejuice
6. Applesauce (Especially with cinnamon)
7. Cola - I tried this today, and its my new favorite thing
8. Smoothies
9. Salad -Again, something I did today and it was a really good salad! Especially since all I had handy were candy canes, carrots, croutons, and lettuce. 
10. Orange juice 
11. Hot Chocolate 
12. Coffee
13. Yogurt 
14. Ice-cream
15. Milkshakes
16. On top of waffles
17. In muffins
18. In ice cubes- I eat ice cubes, so you bet I'll freeze a tray of peppermint cubes! Cold and refreshing! 
19. In chocolate cereal 
20. In pumpkin bread! (Or 21. Banana Nut Bread)
21. In oatmeal


No comments:

Post a Comment