Thursday, August 18, 2016

Prelude

I'm actually a nervous wreck behind this laptop.  My fingers are slipping, and I can't seem to get my words together. Add a breastfeeding infant and a sleeping husband that has me cuddled beneath him... I'm an extremely uncomfortable, nervous wreck; But you can call me Kayla. I suck at introductions, but I'm giving it a shot anyway.
I'm not the greatest writer, and my grammar is average at best; but I am interesting. I'm an amateur chef, a hilarious crafter & stay-at-home mother of 3 (3&under - see picture).


 On a daily basis I'm asked EVERYTHING! Advice (I'm qualified to be a psychologist at this point), toddler activities, hair tips and everything else between. So I decided to try my hand at a blog & see where it goes (be forewarned that it will go all over the place). But just hang in there with me: I promise it gets better.
Skipping along...
I drink cheap wine, I read, I write, and I roam the house in floral nightgowns circa 1960's (think granny). I don't have it all together, but that's what I enjoy about life! Being messy, creating disasters, making mistakes, & learning lessons. To be honest: I walk to the beat of a broken drum with imaginary flowers in my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment