Saturday, August 20, 2016

White Wine Mixer


...
Let me start by saying. I'm no connoisseur. 
I love wine; but I love it because of the way it blends with other flavors. 
Unless I really need it, I don't drink wine in abundance by itself. 
That being said: I buy the cheapest wine. 


This bottle of Winking Owl Chardonnay
 was at Aldi's for $2.89 
(great deal!)

In my personal opinion: it tastes the same as the $7- $15 bottles, and the glasses of Chardonnay you order at most restaurants. 
One of my "tasters" says it's a bit more bitter, but he still drank majority of my bottle. So it's definitely tolerable. 



The orange juice gives this mixer a slight fruity taste, but you mostly taste the wine cooler (or the ginger ale).

Here's what you need: 
-Ice
-White Wine (I used Chardonnay)
- Fuzzy Navel Wine Cooler  OR Ginger Ale (I actually ran out of Ginger Ale, which is why I used the Fuzzy Navel) 
- Orange Juice with no pulp 
-Halved Grapes (optional)



I layered it: 




Orange Juice








Wine







Wine Cooler

And another splash of Orange Juice


Stir & Add Grapes.
ENJOY
& let me know what you think! 











No comments:

Post a Comment