Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sock Potato Experiment

Hello! I still am not feeling to fresh today, but I think I am getting better.  I posted once about a  home remedy I use which involves sleeping with onions in your socks.  Well, I am out of onions and this mom is definitely not going out to get them! (Niether is Dad)
So in a moment of desperation, and with the much-appreciated help of Google I found a potato remedy.
Slice a potato and put it in your socks.  My children and I are currently sporting these "potato socks". And I will probably post an update tomorrow, letting you know whether or not they work.
I'm really hoping they help, because 1. I'm tired of being all groggy.  And 2. I will no longer have to hear Jeffrey complain about us smelling like an onion casserole every single time we feel under the weather.
So I am keeping my fingers crossed.  Even if it has a placebo effect, that is good enough for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment